My 2 year old is a very clean person. He is very conscious of how dirty his hands are, [almost] never whines about getting his face cleaned and finds baths and hand washing tons of fun. However, when he has a cold and those boogies get all crusted over on his face, it is a battle to get them off! We try to avoid this as much as possible.
Some of my friend’s kids, however – are not so clean. They tend to wipe their boogies on anything, or just let them run down their face without notice. Kinda gross. So Boogie Wipes has chimed in, and said NO to crusty boogies, and NO to wiping the runny boogies on your clothes with their Pledge to Save the Sleeve program, which is a fun and interactive way to help teach kids how to put their boogies into a Boogie Wipe, and not onto their sleeves! Boogie Wipes are made with saline, which is a natural combatant to boogies. They are alcohol free, extra soft, and they moisturize with vitamin E and aloe to keep noses from chapping. They are available in Grape, Menthol, original, and unscented.
You can also buy them in Packs with re-closable lids, or in single use packs that you can throw in your purse, pockets, car, diaper bag, and anywhere else you might need a wipe!
These Boogie Wipes are great! – We fortunately got these wipes towards the end of our colds here, so Andrew was already trained in on how to use a tissue – so we just replaced them with a more fun, better feeling product! Boogie Wipes can be purchased at many major retailers. Right now there is a coupon on their website when you join the boogie bunch!
Boogie Wipes is also giving away 2 packs of 30-count Boogie Wipes to one of my readers!
1) This first entry is MANDATORY. You must "Follow" or "Like" Boogie Wipes on either Twitter or Facebook
Extra Entries: (Current subscribers count as well!)
2) Subscribe to my blog via email
3) Follow my blog publicly via GFC
4) Post my Button on your blog. (please leave a link!)
5) Blog about this Giveaway. It must include a link to this specific post as well as a link to my website http://www.grinningcheektocheek.com. (please leave a link directly to your post)
6) Follow GrinCheek2Cheek on twitter
7) Tweet about this giveaway (Up to one extra entry per day)
#Win two packs of Boogie Wipes at http://www.grinningcheektocheek.com http://bit.ly/hXFdAM #Giveaway @GrinCheek2Cheek Ends Feb 17th!
8) Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook! please include your facebook name with your entry.
9) Like/Follow Boogie Wipes on Facebook or Twitter, whichever you did not do for your mandatory Entry.
10)say Hi to Boogie Wipes and that you're entering the giveaway at www.GrinningCheektoCheek.com on their facebook page
11) Follow my blog via Networked Blogs (click on right)
12)Vote for me on picket fence blogs. One Entry per vote(per day).
13) Enter any of my other Current giveaways. 1 extra entry per contest entered.
Open to US and Canada residents. Giveaway ends February 17th, 2011 at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org the following day, and will be e-mailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Winners will be announced on this blog after all have responded. Product was given for review purposes in exchange for this review and giveaway.