Our family had a chance to review the Gold Stars and Swirls bucket, which was ultimately delicious and brought me back to the days when our family would get a popcorn tin from the popcorn factory as a gift every year for Christmas from my moms employer. We had a few guests over and took the bucket out and nearly ate all of it!Another great part of the Popcorn Factory Gifts is that they can be personalized!
These would be a great ‘Easter Basket’ tin or you could simply order their Easter Baskets!They also have great decorating projects to do that are season based: Decorate your own popcorn egg or Easter Cookie!
Either way, The Popcorn Factory is a great route for you to go when you’re looking for that special gift! Get yours today! They currently have a promotion going on for $10 off any $50 purchase when you use the code: 10E
One lucky winner will win a $25 Gift Card for The Popcorn Factory!
- Like The Popcorn Factory on Facebook! please include your facebook name with your entry
- Comment on The Popcorn Factory’s Facebook page saying you entered their giveaway at www.grinningcheektocheek.com
- Subscribe to my blog via email (upper left email insertion box)
- Follow my blog publicly via GFC (right side center)
- Post my Button on your blog. (please leave a link!)
- Blog about this giveaway (must include my button and a link to the giveaway and to the popcorn factory) (3 entries.)
- Follow GrinCheek2Cheek on Twitter on twitter and tweet about this giveaway: (this may be done daily)
#Win a $25 #Gift Code to ThePopcornFactory.com! Great for #Easter or any #Occasion! @GrinCheek2Cheek #Giveaway Ends 4/7 http://tiny.ly/tqIP
- Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook! please include your facebook name with your entry.
- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs (click on right)
- Vote for me on picket fence blogs. One Entry per vote(per day).
- Enter any of my other Current giveaways. 1 extra entry per CURRENT contest entered.