I couldn’t believe how amazingly handy this bag has been for my family already. I am SO grateful that we got our sample bag a few days into our move: Andrew needed a band-aid and I had NO idea where to even begin to look for the correct box. Then today; I could not for the life of me find our regular thermometer. I searched through our box of unpacked toiletry items; but didn’t find it. I’m sure it was somewhere else in our old house, and got thrown into another box that has yet to be unpacked. But thankfully I’ve got this bag around that I can get access to all of the items I need.
Not only is the Mommy’s Medicine practical; it is stylish too! The Kate Bag and comes with every kit that you purchase from them; and stylishly and conveniently holds all of the most frequently used over-the-counter medicines/items.
Having a Mommy’s Medicine Cabinet in a bag is a fantastic idea! Think about all the times that you’ve gone to the park or on vacation; and you’ve tried to think of all the possible scenarios of what you might need to pack for your children should they get sick or injured. This bag has it all.
Another great thing: you can register the bag online and get reminders of when expiration dates are coming; you can also order your refill items from them as needed so you don’t have to be surprised by having expired or empty Ibuprofen! They will also send you notification of any product recalls of items in your bag.
Mommy’s Medicine cabinet has a few different variations of the Medicine Cabinet: Infants 0-2 years, Children ages 2-6 years; or Deluxe which is a combination of both kits 0-6 years. One lucky reader will win a Kate bag with either the Infant or Children’s Medicine Cabinet Kit! (a $59.99 value!) But all of my readers will have the great opportunity to purchase any items from Mommy’s Medicine Cabinet at a 10% discount using the discount code: GRINNINGCHEEKTOCHEEK10
What a great gift idea for any new parent or grandparent!
- Subscribe to my blog via email (upper left email insertion box)
- Follow my blog publicly via GFC (right side center)
- Post my Button on your blog. (please leave a link!)
- Follow Mommy’s Medicine Cabinet on Twitter.
- Follow GrinCheek2Cheek on Twitter on twitter and tweet about this giveaway: (this may be done daily)
#Win a Mommy’s Medicine Cabinet (MSRP $60) Great #babyshower #newmom @GrinCheek2Cheek #Giveaway Ends March 24th! http://tiny.ly/iNfq
- Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook! please include your facebook name with your entry.
- Like Mommy's Medicine Cabinet on Facebook! please include your facebook name
- Comment on Mommy's Medicine Cabinet Facebook page saying you entered their giveaway at grinningcheektocheek.com.
- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs (click on right)
- Vote for me on picket fence blogs. One Entry per vote(per day).
- Enter any of my other Current giveaways. 1 extra entry per CURRENT contest entered.