ToiletTree has made an extremely simple but very effective design for making a mirror fogless! You simply fill the mirror’s reservoir with hot water from your shower head and you’re done. This neutralizes the mirror and air temperatures and eliminates fogging.
My husband is a little over six feet tall. I’m about 5’3”. So an awesome part of this mirror is that it pivots so that Joe can see his face while shaving, and I can see mine for tweezing and face cleansing!
There is also a slide out squeegee that stores in the base of the mirror – so if you get drops of water on the front, you just simply wipe the water away with the squeegee.
We’re so happy we got to try the ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror – I know you will not be disappointed by owning it!
You can purchase the Fogless Shower mirror on Amazon.com for $29.95.
- Subscribe to my blog via email (upper left email insertion box)
- Follow my blog publicly via GFC (right side center)
- Post my Button on your blog. (please leave a link!)
- Follow ToiletTree Products on Twitter.
- Follow GrinCheek2Cheek on Twitter on twitter and tweet about this giveaway: (this may be done daily)
#Win a Fogless Shower Mirror from ToiletTree (MSRP $30) Great #fathersdaygift #gift @GrinCheek2Cheek #Giveaway Ends 3/24 http://tiny.ly/X7mR
- Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook! please include your facebook name with your entry.
- Like ToiletTree Products on Facebook! please include your facebook name
- Comment on Toilet Tree Products Facebook page saying you entered their giveaway at grinningcheektocheek.com.
- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs (click on right)
- Vote for me on picket fence blogs. One Entry per vote(per day).
- Enter any of my other Current giveaways. 1 extra entry per CURRENT contest entered.