So its not too rare, where this highly distracted mama ends up forgetting about what is on the stove (and end up boiling water down to the bottom of the pan, where all that is left is the crystal and powder substances as remnants of our terrible water). It is nights like these where Barber Foods Seasoned Select comes in handy.So the night I cooked my Barber Foods Season Selects; I had another dinner drama. Although it did not lead to poor results food wise; it did lead to a very expensive purchase. We had been sick over the past week; and the last thing on my mind was dishes. So I literally let them pile up for a few days. I was meal planning around the dishes that were still clean.
I decided that the night I do dishes, will be the easy meal. So that night, I put the Cordon Bleu and Broccoli and Cheese Seasoned Selects in the oven, and then proceeded to load the dishwasher. I Got it FULLY loaded (like really full..) and it Wouldn’t START!!
But, I didn’t worry so much about it, because my hubby is a pretty good mechanic. He single handedly reconstructed our old 1960’s A/C machine. Dishwashers? No Biggie, Right?? Wrong. It is Totally dead.
So for this mama who Loathes dishes – I am still having to do them ALL by hand even a week later. I went to Sears and ordered myself a new dishwasher the very next day, but it will not be delivered until Saturday. So. Drama, Drama, Drama.
But I made those delicious Barber Foods Seasoned Selects Stuffed Chicken Breasts, along with a great side dish that I found on the Barber Foods website where there is a complete list of succulent side dishes and sauces!
See?? It looks so delicious, and tasted even better after all that dish-loading and frustration! The chicken was fork tender and oh-so-perfectly-juicy! It made for a great dinner night amongst all sorts of chaos! Andrew Gobbled it up like it was his favorite meal, and even asked for more!
So, even if you’re not prone to Last-Minute Dinner Drama, it’s a good Idea to give yourself a break and cook an easy, great tasting meal to share with your family. They store in your freezer and take only about 30 minutes in the oven!
Barber Foods Seasoned Selects are great for that last minute thought of dinner. Especially if you are anything like me – and totally surprised every day that dinner time shows up, and you <once again> realize that its your responsibility to cook your family a meal!
One lucky winner will win the Barber Foods Seasoned Selects stuffed chicken breasts (either free product coupons or the food shipped directly depending on product availability in the winners area) PLUS a $25 grocery (or Visa) gift card!
Details: Winner will receive either free product coupons or the food shipped directly depending on product availability.
Optional Extra Entries: (only after mandatory entry is done!)
- Like Barber Foods on Facebook! please include your facebook name with your entry
- Comment on Barber Foods’s Facebook page saying you entered their giveaway at www.grinningcheektocheek.com
- Follow @Barber Foods on twitter
- Subscribe to my blog via email (upper left email insertion box)
- Follow my blog publicly via GFC (right side center)
- Post my Button on your blog. (please leave a link!)
- Follow GrinCheek2Cheek on Twitter on twitter and tweet about this giveaway: (this may be done daily)
#Win Barber Foods Seasoned Selects and $25 Gift Card @GrinCheek2Cheek @barberfoods #dinnerdrama #Giveaway Ends 4/7 http://tiny.ly/cZ4r
- Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook! please include your facebook name with your entry.
- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs (click on right)
- Vote for me on picket fence blogs. One Entry per vote(per day).
- Enter any of my other Current giveaways. 1 extra entry per CURRENT contest entered.