We’ve been keeping the Smarcks in our upper living room where there is no TV. This is great because we’re up here a lot and he can focus on playing and learning at the same time. Then one of the great features of these blocks is that when we’re done playing – the blocks go RIGHT back into the bucket. And guess what? They ALL fit! The tub was designed to hold all of the pieces of the blocks, and it comes with the set. Last night while Andrew was playing with the blocks, he discovered that he can push the buttons on the smart blocks in order to get them to talk or sing to him!
Another Great thing is that the songs are quite catchy, and not terribly annoying like some other singing toys! I find that when he is pushing on a color block and it keeps spelling B-L-U-E, and then I hear Andrew repeat the spelling, it makes me happy – not annoyed.We love the Smarcks and know that your family will love them too! You can purchase the Smarcks right now at http://www.talkingbuildingblocks.com/. One Lucky reader will win the Learning Set for their family to enjoy!!
- Subscribe to my blog via email (upper left email insertion box)
- Follow my blog publicly via GFC (right side center)
- Post my Button on your blog. (please leave a link!)
- Follow GrinCheek2Cheek on Twitter on twitter and tweet about this giveaway: (this may be done daily as well)
Enter to #win a set of Smarcks Smart Talking Building Blocks ($77 Value!) @GrinCheek2Cheek #Giveaway Ends March 17th! http://tiny.ly/TVgG
- Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook! please include your facebook name with your entry.
- Like Smarcks on Facebook.
- Write on Smarcks Facebook wall that you’ve entered to win the Learning Special of Smarcks at www.grinningcheektocheek.com.
- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs (click on right)
- Vote for me on picket fence blogs. One Entry per vote(per day).
- Enter any of my other Current giveaways. 1 extra entry per CURRENT contest entered.