But the sad part of it is, is that I didn’t see this – until after her funeral. So needless to say, I didn’t want to make that mistake again. I asked both grandparents to get a storybook and record it now for my kids for Christmas this year.
Andrew loves the books, and so do we! We love that our kids will always have that Cherished memory of Grandma and Grandpa reading a story to them whenever they want!
The books are made with a toddlers roughness in mind. They are made to last, which is great! The voice recordings are also made to last forever, even when changing the battery, the recording will stay there! So this Valentine’s Day I had the opportunity to review another Recordable story book – and I thought how awesome it will be to have a story read from mom and dad, so if either of us are not around, we can read it to him still!
I love the idea that when he is a little older and learning to read, he will be able to read along with us as well!
So if you want my honest opinion, Hallmark was brilliant for coming out with these books, and in my opinion, they are priceless!!
They will make a great gift to your loved ones this Valentine’s Day as well – So get to your local Hallmark store and buy one today, before it’s too late!
For more deals from Hallmark, see this post.
Extra Entries: (Current subscribers count as well!)
2) Subscribe to my blog via email
3) Follow my blog publicly via GFC
4) Post my Button on your blog. (please leave a link!)
6) Follow GrinCheek2Cheek on twitter
7) Follow Hallmark on Twitter, and copy/paste this tweet about the giveaway. Please include a link to your tweet. You can tweet this message once daily for one extra entry per day.
8) Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook! please include your facebook name with your entry.
9) Like Hallmark on Facebook
11) Follow my blog via Networked Blogs (click on right)
12)Vote for me on picket fence blogs. One Entry per vote(per day).
13) Enter any of my other Current giveaways. 1 extra entry per contest entered.
Open to US and Canada residents. Giveaway ends February 17th, 2011 at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org the following day, and will be e-mailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Winners will be announced on this blog after all have responded. Product was given for review purposes in exchange for this review and giveaway.