So I’ve been searching the sales and taking advantage of coupons and getting ourselves some great decoration items. I was then given the opportunity to review some candles from Bridgewater Candle Company; and it couldn’t have been more perfect timing!
I recieved a Jar Candle and Sachet in each of these fragrances:
Shoreline- a clean airy fragrance with citrus and tropical florals. The relaxing scent and cool blue color will make you long to dig your toes in the sand. Paradise Punch- a fun, fruity fragrance whose dewy greens and tropical fruits transport you to a carefree day in paradise.Right off the bat Shoreline was my favorite. It smells so crisp and brought me right back to last spring break when we were in the Keys. Isn’t that great how a smell can take your mind somewhere great?
I had opened and placed the candle and sachet of the shoreline scent into our bedroom; and the Paradise Punch was in our living room. Man it didn’t take long, but I LOVED walking from the bedroom to the living room: I had fallen totally in love with the Paradise Punch scent. I can smell it now – it’s so sweet and tropically delicious! :)
So after we moved, I wanted a way to get my whole house smelling like this Paradise Punch. Here’s what we did:I opened the sachet packet and have strategically placed some of the insides of this bag throughout my house in decoarative vases or other inconspicuous areas like flower pots that have fake flowers, etc. That way, when I walk in the door; or am just sitting in the living room (like I am right now) I can joyfully inhale the sweet fruity scent of Paradise Punch!
Ok- enough about my treats: Lets talk about Bridgewater Candles! They are such a great, heartwarming company that was started in 1997! They quickly earned the reputation for their clean burning candles, full fragranced products and passionate sales team. From fresh and clean to warm and cozy, these scents create those special moments in life worth savoring.
Also, in June 2010 Bridgewater launched the Light a Candle Feed a Child Campaign. Through their partnership with Rice Bowls, a nonprofit that feeds and nurtures orphans in developing countries, Bridgewater committed to donating 75 cents for each jar candle sold, which goes to feed a child for one day. There is also a Special Edition Candle. For every Special Edition candle sold, Bridgewater donates 5.25 to Rice Bowls, which goes to feed a child for one week. The new Special Edition Candle for Spring 2011 is Frankie’s Fragrance.
More information here: www.lightacandlefeedachild.com
Awesome, isn’t it? I’m going to be ordering more votives from them soon; because I have new sconces going up on my walls (when my husband gets to doing it…) that I want smelling just like Paradise Punch! I want everyone who walks in my front door to smell this; and hopefully not diapers ;)
One LUCKY winner will receive a Large Jar Candle of their choice!!
- Subscribe to my blog via email (upper left email insertion box)
- Follow my blog publicly via GFC (right side center)
- Post my Button on your blog. (please leave a link!)
- Follow GrinCheek2Cheek on Twitter on twitter and tweet about this giveaway: (this may be done daily)
Enter to #win a Large Jar #Candle from Bridgewater Candles @GrinCheek2Cheek #Giveaway #Scent Ends March 24th! http://tiny.ly/DLck
- Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook! please include your facebook name with your entry.
- Like Bridgewater Candles on Facebook! please include your facebook name
- Comment on Bridgewater Candles Facebook page saying you entered their giveaway at grinningcheektocheek.com.
- Subscribe to Bridgewater Candles Mailing List
- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs (click on right)
- Vote for me on picket fence blogs. One Entry per vote(per day).
- Enter any of my other Current giveaways. 1 extra entry per CURRENT contest entered.